Registration & Payment Process
- All participants register individually* by completing the initial registration form found by clicking on the red "REGISTER" button on the course page. The registration form will ask for contact information for the course participant and the payer. (These might be the same person.)
- Participant will receive an email with registration status (enrolled or waitlisted) no more than 24 business hours after registration.
- Payer will receive an email containing an invoice and instructions for how to make payment (credit card or check) no more than 24 business hours after registration.
- Payment must be received within 3 weeks of registration or by the start date of the course (whichever comes sooner). If payment is not received and no extension has been requested (by emailing email@example.com or calling (650) 308 - 9396), participant and payer will be notified and participant will be removed from the course.
- Registration will close for a course once it has reached capacity or two weeks before the start date of the course.
*In the individual registration there is an opportunity to designate that a participant is part of a group (3+ participants with the school/district paying). Please make sure all group members provide the SAME payer information. We will sort groups by payer and send a single invoice to the designated payer that reflects the group discount for all registrations under that payer.
Should a situation arise where you might need to cancel your registration in a CSET PD course, the following policy will apply:
Up to one month before your course, we are able to fully refund your registration fee.
Within one month and up until the start date of the course, we can refund $500 of your registration fee.
At any time, if the course you are registered for has a waitlist and a participant is able to take your spot or you are able to find a substitute for your registration, we can fully refund your registration fee.